Bbm6 (A#m6) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '5321' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), F (5J), G (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 5 3 2 1
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Bbm6 (A#m6) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Gbmaj7, Gmaj7, Ab7, Abmaj7, A7, Amaj7, Bbmaj7, Bmaj7, Cmaj7, B/A, Bbm/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bbm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, F Natural minor, G Blues, Db Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, G Altered, Db Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, A Super locrian, G Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!