A7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '7653' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (dominant)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 7 6 5 3
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative A7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Gbmaj7, Gmaj7, Ab7, Abmaj7, Amaj7, Bbmaj7, Bbm6, Bmaj7, Cmaj7, B/A, Bbm/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: D Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Db Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!