Ab7 (G#7) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Baritone
Played '6542' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (dominant)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), Eb (5J), Gb (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 6 5 4 2
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Ab7 (G#7) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Gbmaj7, Gmaj7, Abmaj7, A7, Amaj7, Bbmaj7, Bbm6, Bmaj7, Cmaj7, B/A, Bbm/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ab7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, C Altered bb7, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!