B9 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '98109' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), Gb (5J), A (7m), Db (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 9 8 10 9
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative B9 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): G9, Gm9, Abm9, A9, Am9, Bb9, C9, Cm9, Db9, Dbm9, E9, F9, Fm9, Gb9, Gbm9, Gbmaj9, Gmaj9, Abmaj9, Bbmaj9, Bmaj9, Fmaj9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: E Major, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Db Natural minor, A Overtone, B Overtone, Eb Altered, F Altered, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Create your own B9 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the B9 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!