B9 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Baritone
Played '7809' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), Gb (5J), A (7m), Db (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 7 8 0 9
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative B9 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (17): Abm7, Abm6, A7sus2, B7, Baug7, Bmaj9, Fm7b5, Gbm11, Fdim/Eb, B/Ab, Em/A, E/A, Em/Bb, Gaug/A, Baug/A, Ebaug/A, Abm/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: E Major, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Db Natural minor, A Overtone, B Overtone, Eb Altered, F Altered, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!