G9 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Baritone
Played '5465' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : G (T), B (3M), D (5J), F (7m), A (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 5 4 6 5
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative G9 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): Gm9, Abm9, A9, Am9, Bb9, B9, C9, Cm9, Db9, Dbm9, E9, F9, Fm9, Gb9, Gbm9, Gbmaj9, Gmaj9, Abmaj9, Bbmaj9, Bmaj9, Fmaj9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a G9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, A Natural minor, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!