Cm/B Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '4333' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
Cm/B Chord details
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), G (5J), B ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 4 3 3 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (4): CmMaj7, Baug/C, Ebaug/C, Gaug/C,
- Same Fingering (14): Bbm, Bm, Cm, Dbm, Dm, Em, Fm, D13, Ab13, Db13, Gb13, G13, E13, F13,
Chord notes on the fretboard
Create your own Cm/B ukulele chord using the following notes :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!