Ab13 (G#13) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '11888' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Ab13 (G#13) Chord details
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), Eb (5J), Gb (7m), Bb (9M), Db (11J), F (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 11 8 8 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Ab13 (G#13) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (14): Bbm, Bm, Cm, Dbm, Dm, Em, Fm, D13, Db13, Gb13, G13, E13, F13, Cm/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ab13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!