Dsus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Slack-key
Played '7457' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Dsus2 Chord details
- Type : Suspended (second)
- Intervals : D (T), E (2M), A (5J),
- Formula : 1 2 5
- Alternative notation : 7 4 5 7
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Dsus2 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dsus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, C Major, D Major, F Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, A Blues, B Blues, E Blues, C Major pentatonic, D Major pentatonic, G Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, D Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, Db Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, D Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Create your own Dsus2 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Dsus2 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!