Csus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '5235' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Csus2 Chord details
- Type : Suspended (second)
- Intervals : C (T), D (2M), G (5J),
- Formula : 1 2 5
- Alternative notation : 5 2 3 5
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Csus2 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Csus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, Eb Major, F Major, G Major, C Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, G Natural minor, A Blues, D Blues, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, C Major pentatonic, F Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, C Overtone, F Overtone, B Altered, E Altered, Gb Altered, B Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, B Super locrian, E Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, F Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Create your own Csus2 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Csus2 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!