GmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - D-Tuning
Played '5448' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Gm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
GmMaj7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : G (T), Bb (3m), D (5J), Gb (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 5 4 4 8
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative GmMaj7 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Gm/Gb,
- Same Fingering (19): Daug, Ebaug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, EmMaj7, Faug, FmMaj7, Gbaug, Gaug, Abaug, AbmMaj7, AmMaj7, Bbaug, Baug, Caug, Dbaug, Em/Eb, Fm/E,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a GmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: G Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Overtone, Gb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!