AmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '76610' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Am(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), E (5J), Ab (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 7 6 6 10
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative AmMaj7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (19): Daug, Ebaug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, EmMaj7, Faug, FmMaj7, Gbaug, Gaug, GmMaj7, Abaug, AbmMaj7, Bbaug, Baug, Caug, Dbaug, Em/Eb, Fm/E,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a AmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, D Overtone, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!