Gb13 (F#13) Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - D-Tuning
Played '7897' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gb13 (F#13) Chord details
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Bb (3M), Db (5J), E (7m), Ab (9M), B (11J), Eb (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 7 8 9 7
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Gb13 (F#13) positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Ebm/E,
- Same Fingering (16): D13, Daug7, Eb13, E13, F13, Faug7, Csus2, C13, Caug7, Dbsus2, Db13, Dbaug7, Ebm/E, Am/Bb, Dbaug/B, Faug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gb13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!