Daug7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '3443' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: D7+5.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), Bb (6m), C (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 3 4 4 3
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Daug7 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (2): Daug/C, Gbaug/C,
- Same Fingering (16): D13, Eb13, E13, F13, Faug7, Gb13, Csus2, C13, Caug7, Dbsus2, Db13, Dbaug7, Am/Bb, Dbaug/B, Faug/B, Ebm/E,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Daug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Eb Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Overtone, Ab Overtone, D Altered, Gb Altered, Gb Altered bb7, D Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!