Caug7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '3645' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: C7+5.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), Ab (6m), Bb (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 3 6 4 5
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Caug7 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (37): Bm7, Badd9, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Ebm7, Eb6, Em7, Fm7, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, G6, Ab6, Abadd9, Aadd9, Bbm7, Bbadd9, Baug7, Faug7, Bbaug7, Bbm/Ab, Gb/Ab, Daug/Ab, Gbaug/Ab, Gdim/Ab, Gm/Ab, Bbaug/Ab, Db/Bb, Gbsus2/Bb, Dbsus4/Bb, D/Bb, D/B, Eb/C, Absus2/C, Ebsus4/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Caug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Overtone, Gb Overtone, C Altered, E Altered, E Altered bb7, C Super locrian, E Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!