Baug7 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '2534' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: B7+5.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Baug7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), G (6m), A (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 2 5 3 4
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Baug7 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (37): Bm7, Badd9, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Ebm7, Eb6, Em7, Fm7, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, G6, Ab6, Abadd9, Aadd9, Bbm7, Bbadd9, Caug7, Faug7, Bbaug7, Bbm/Ab, Gb/Ab, Daug/Ab, Gbaug/Ab, Gdim/Ab, Gm/Ab, Bbaug/Ab, Db/Bb, Gbsus2/Bb, Dbsus4/Bb, D/Bb, D/B, Eb/C, Absus2/C, Ebsus4/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Baug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Overtone, F Overtone, B Altered, Eb Altered, Eb Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!