Abm6 (G#m6) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '8690' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Abm6 (G#m6) Chord details
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : Ab (T), B (3m), Eb (5J), F (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 8 6 9 0
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Abm6 (G#m6) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Gb Major, Gb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Eb Natural minor, F Blues, B Overtone, Db Overtone, F Altered, G Altered, B Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, F Super locrian, G Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Create your own Abm6 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Abm6 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!