G13 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '2001' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : G (T), B (3M), D (5J), F (7m), A (9M), C (11J), E (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 2 0 0 1
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative G13 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Em/F,
- Same Fingering (1): Em/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a G13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!