Fmaj9 Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - Baritone
Played '5965' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: FMaj9.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (major ninth)
- Intervals : F (T), A (3M), C (5J), E (7M), G (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 7 9
- Alternative notation : 5 9 6 5
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Fmaj9 positions
We have 7 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Fmaj9,
- Same Fingering (15): G9, Ab9, Ab9, A9, Db9, Dbmaj9, D9, Ebmaj9, Eb9, Emaj9, E9, F9, Fmaj9, Gb9, Gbmaj9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Fmaj9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!