F9 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Baritone
Played '5865' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : F (T), A (3M), C (5J), Eb (7m), G (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 5 8 6 5
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative F9 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (14): G9, Ab9, A9, Db9, Dbmaj9, D9, Ebmaj9, Eb9, Emaj9, E9, Fmaj9, Fmaj9, Gb9, Gbmaj9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a F9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, G Natural minor, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!