C11 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '2311' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), G (5J), Bb (7m), D (9M), F (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 2 3 1 1
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative C11 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Bbsus2/E,
- Same Fingering (9): F, Gb, G, Ab, A, Bb, B, C, Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!