Abm13 (G#m13) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '4101' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Abm13 (G#m13) Chord details
- Type : Extended (minor thirteenth)
- Intervals : Ab (T), B (3m), Eb (5J), Gb (7m), Bb (9M), Db (11J), F (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 4 1 0 1
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Abm13 (G#m13) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (1): Gmaj9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abm13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!