Gdim Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '3131' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gdim Chord details
- Type : triad (diminished)
- Intervals : G (T), Bb (3m), Db (5-),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5
- Alternative notation : 3 1 3 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gdim positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gdim chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, F Natural minor, G Blues, Db Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, G Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, A Super locrian, G Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!