Abdim (G#dim) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '4242' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Abdim (G#dim) Chord details
- Type : triad (diminished)
- Intervals : Ab (T), B (3m), D (5-),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5
- Alternative notation : 4 2 4 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Abdim (G#dim) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abdim chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, C Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Blues, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, B Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Create your own Abdim ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Abdim arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!