Gbm13 (F#m13) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '8657' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (minor thirteenth)
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), Db (5J), E (7m), Ab (9M), B (11J), Eb (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 8 6 5 7
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gbm13 (F#m13) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Ebdim/E,
- Same Fingering (11): Cdim, Ddim, Edim, Fdim, Gm13, Bdim, Bdim/C, B/C, Cdim/Db, Ebdim/E, Bb/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbm13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!