C13 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '2001' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), G (5J), Bb (7m), D (9M), F (11J), A (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 2 0 0 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative C13 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Am/Bb,
- Same Fingering (1): Am/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!