Bbm/A (A#m/A) Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '3110' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
Bbm/A (A#m/A) Chord details
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), F (5J), A ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 3 1 1 0
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (2): BbmMaj7, Dbaug/Bb,
- Same Fingering (8): Cm6, Dbaug7, Dsus2, BbmMaj7, B7sus2, Gbsus4/A, Dbaug/Bb, D/B,
Chord notes on the fretboard
Create your own Bbm/A ukulele chord using the following notes :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!