EBsus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Slack-key
Played '8101110' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : Suspended (second)
- Intervals : A (T), B (2M), E (5J),
- Formula : 1 2 5
- Alternative notation : 8 10 11 10
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative EBsus2 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Csus2, Dbsus2, Dsus2, Ebsus4, Esus4, Fsus4, Gbsus4, Gsus4, Absus2, Absus4, Asus2,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a EBsus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, C Major, D Major, E Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, E Blues, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, D Major pentatonic, G Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, D Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Ab Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!