Ebsus2 (D#sus2) Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Slack-key
Played '8101110' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Ebsus2 (D#sus2) Chord details
- Type : Suspended (second)
- Intervals : Eb (T), F (2M), Bb (5J),
- Formula : 1 2 5
- Alternative notation : 8 10 11 10
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Ebsus2 (D#sus2) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Csus2, Dbsus2, Dsus2, Ebsus4, Esus4, Fsus4, Gbsus4, Gsus4, Absus2, Absus4, Asus2,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebsus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Db Major, Eb Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, Bb Blues, C Blues, F Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Eb Major pentatonic, Ab Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, Db Overtone, Eb Overtone, Ab Overtone, A Altered, D Altered, G Altered, A Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, A Super locrian, D Super locrian, G Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!