Eb9 (D#9) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '6538' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Eb9 (D#9) Chord details
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : Eb (T), G (3M), Bb (5J), Db (7m), F (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 6 5 3 8
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Eb9 (D#9) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (18): Badd9, Db, Dbadd9, D, Dadd9, Ebadd9, Eadd9, Bbadd9, Db9, Db9, D9, Dm9, Ebm9, E9, Gb9, Abm9, F9, G9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Eb9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, F Natural minor, Db Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, G Altered, A Super locrian, G Super locrian, Bb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Create your own Eb9 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Eb9 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!