E Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - Slack-key
Played '9879' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Emajor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : triad (major)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), B (5J),
- Formula : 1 3 5
- Alternative notation : 9 8 7 9
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative E positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Eadd9,
- Same Fingering (9): Bb, B, C, Db, D, Eb, F, Gb, F11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, E Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, G Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, G Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!