Dbdim (C#dim) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '67x9' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : triad (diminished)
- Intervals : Db (T), E (3m), G (5-),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5
- Alternative notation : 6 7 x 9
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Dbdim (C#dim) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbdim chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: D Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Blues, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!