E6 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '4220' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), B (5J), Db (6M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 4 2 2 0
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative E6 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): E/Db,
- Same Fingering (9): Ebaug, Gaug, BmMaj7, Dbaug7, Ab/B, Abaug/B, Aaug/B, Bb/B, E/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, E Major, B Melodic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, E Overtone, Bb Altered, G Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, G Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!