Cmaj9 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '3055' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: CMaj9.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Cmaj9 Chord details
- Type : Extended (major ninth)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), G (5J), B (7M), D (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 7 9
- Alternative notation : 3 0 5 5
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Cmaj9 positions
We have 7 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Cmaj9,
- Same Fingering (1): C9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Cmaj9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!