B9 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - D-Tuning
Played '6770' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), Gb (5J), A (7m), Db (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 6 7 7 0
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative B9 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (12): E, Db7sus2, Baug/Bb, Ebaug/Bb, Gaug/Bb, Abm/Bb, E/Bb, Asus2/Bb, Esus4/Bb, Absus2/B, Ebsus4/B, Bbsus2/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: E Major, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Db Natural minor, A Overtone, B Overtone, Eb Altered, F Altered, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!