Fm13 Ukulele Chord - Baritone
Played '1131' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (minor thirteenth)
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), C (5J), Eb (7m), G (9M), Bb (11J), D (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 1 1 3 1
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Fm13 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (1): Ddim/Eb,
- Same Fingering (9): Gm13, Abm13, Am13, Bbm13, Bm13, Cm13, Dbm13, Gbm13, Ddim/Eb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Fm13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!