Dm13 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Baritone
Played '9768' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (minor thirteenth)
- Intervals : D (T), F (3m), A (5J), C (7m), E (9M), G (11J), B (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 9 7 6 8
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Dm13 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Gdim, Adim, Bdim, Cdim, Dbm13, Gbdim, Gbdim/G, Gb/G, Gdim/Ab, Bbdim/B, F/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dm13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!