C7sus4 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '3313' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : C (T), F (4J), G (5J), Bb (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 3 3 1 3
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative C7sus4 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (4): Gm11, Bbsus2/G, Fsus2/Bb, Csus4/Bb,
- Same Fingering (121): E7, Em7, E7sus4, E6, Em6, F7, F7sus4, F6, Gb7, Gb7sus4, Gb6, Gbm7b5, G7sus4, G6, Gm7b5, Ab7sus4, Abm7b5, Am7, Am6, Am7b5, Bbm7, Bbm6, Bbm7b5, Bm7, Bm6, Bm7b5, C7, Cm7, C6, Cm6, Cm7b5, Db7, Dbm7, Db7sus4, Db6, Dbm6, D7, Dm7, D7sus4, D6, Dm6, Dm7b5, Eb7, Ebm7, Eb7sus4, Eb6, Ab11, D13, Db13, Caug7, Bb7sus2, Db7sus2, Eb7sus2, Gm11, Abm11, Am11, Bbm11, Bm11, Cm11, Dm11, AmMaj7, BbmMaj7, BmMaj7, CmMaj7, DbmMaj7, A11, B11, Db11, C/A, Eaug/A, Abaug/A, Caug/A, C/Bb, Eaug/Bb, Abaug/Bb, Caug/Bb, Am/Bb, Bbsus2/G, Bbm/G, Bbsus2/Ab, Fsus4/Ab, Bbm/Ab, Bdim/A, Fsus2/Bb, Csus4/Bb, Fm/Bb, F/Bb, Gdim/F, Db/Bb, Faug/Bb, Aaug/Bb, Dbaug/Bb, Fm/B, F/B, Db/B, Fdim/Db, Faug/B, Aaug/B, Dbaug/B, F/Db, Faug/C, Aaug/C, Dbaug/C, Gbsus2/B, Bsus2/Ab, Dbsus4/B, Gbm/B, Abdim/Gb, D/B, Gbaug/B, Bbaug/B, Daug/B, D/C, G/A, Cm/Bb, Gsus2/C, Dsus4/C, Eb/C, Gaug/C, Baug/C, Ebaug/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, F Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, C Blues, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, Eb Major pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, E Altered, E Altered bb7, A Super locrian, E Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!