F11 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '2311' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
F11 Chord details
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : F (T), A (3M), C (5J), Eb (7m), G (9M), Bb (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 2 3 1 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative F11 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Ebsus2/A,
- Same Fingering (9): Bb, B, C, Db, D, Eb, E, F, Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a F11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!