Dm6 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '4210' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : D (T), F (3m), A (5J), B (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 4 2 1 0
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Dm6 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Blues, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, F Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!