D6 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '4220' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), A (5J), B (6M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 4 2 2 0
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative D6 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): D/B,
- Same Fingering (9): Dbaug, Faug, AmMaj7, Baug7, Gb/A, Gbaug/A, Gaug/A, Ab/A, D/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a D6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, D Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, D Overtone, Ab Altered, F Altered bb7, Ab Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!