D11 Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '7633' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
D11 Chord details
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), A (5J), C (7m), E (9M), G (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 7 6 3 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative D11 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (1): Db11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a D11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!