Cmaj9 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '5202' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: CMaj9.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Cmaj9 Chord details
- Type : Extended (major ninth)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), G (5J), B (7M), D (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 7 9
- Alternative notation : 5 2 0 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Cmaj9 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (1): Dbm13,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Cmaj9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!