Bbm13 (A#m13) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '0141' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (minor thirteenth)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), F (5J), Ab (7m), C (9M), Eb (11J), G (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 0 1 4 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bbm13 (A#m13) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
Nothing found, sorry.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bbm13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!