Am11 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '2035' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (minor eleventh)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), E (5J), G (7m), B (9M), D (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 2 0 3 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Am11 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (1): Ab11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Am11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!