bbm13 Ukulele Chord - D-Tuning
Played '4648' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (minor thirteenth)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), E (5J), G (7m), B (9M), D (11J), Gb (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 4 6 4 8
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative bbm13 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (37): B6, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Eb6, Ebadd9, E6, Eadd9, F6, Fadd9, Gm7, Gadd9, Abadd9, Am7, Aadd9, Bbm7, Bb6, Bbadd9, Cdim, G13, Abm13, Bm7, Eb/F, E/Gb, Eb/Gb, E/G, Fdim/G, Asus2/G, Esus4/G, Am/G, F/G, Ebm/G, Esus2/Ab, Bsus4/Ab, Em/Ab,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a bbm13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!