b7sus4 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '7757' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : A (T), D (4J), E (5J), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 7 7 5 7
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative b7sus4 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Gbm11,
- Same Fingering (121): B7, Bm7, B6, Bm6, C7, C7sus4, C6, Db7, Db7sus4, Db6, Dbm7b5, D7sus4, D6, Dm7b5, Eb7sus4, Ebm7b5, Em7, Em6, Em7b5, Fm7, Fm6, Fm7b5, Gbm7, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, G7, Gm7, G7sus4, G6, Gm6, Gm7b5, Ab7, Abm7, Ab7sus4, Ab6, Abm6, A7, Am7, A7sus4, A6, Am6, Am7b5, Bb7, Bbm7, Bb7sus4, Bb6, Eb11, A13, Ab13, Gaug7, F7sus2, Ab7sus2, Bb7sus2, Dm11, Ebm11, Em11, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Am11, EmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, AbmMaj7, E11, Gb11, Ab11, Fsus2/D, Fm/D, Fsus2/Eb, Csus4/Eb, Fm/Eb, Gbsus2/Eb, G/E, Baug/E, Ebaug/E, Gaug/E, Gbdim/E, D/E, G/F, Baug/F, Ebaug/F, Gaug/F, Em/F, Csus2/F, Gsus4/F, Cm/F, C/F, Ab/F, Caug/F, Eaug/F, Abaug/F, Gm/F, Cm/Gb, C/Gb, Ab/Gb, Caug/Gb, Eaug/Gb, Abaug/Gb, Dbsus2/Gb, Absus4/Gb, Dbm/Gb, A/Gb, Dbaug/Gb, Faug/Gb, Aaug/Gb, Caug/G, Eaug/G, Abaug/G, A/G, Dsus2/G, Asus4/G, Bb/G, Daug/G, Gbaug/G, Bbaug/G, Cdim/Ab, C/Ab, Ddim/C, Ebdim/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a b7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, F Major, G Major, D Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, A Blues, E Blues, C Major pentatonic, G Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Gb Altered, Db Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!