EBmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - D-Tuning
Played '6443' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: EBm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), E (5J), Ab (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 6 4 4 3
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative EBmMaj7 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (24): Caug, Dbaug, Daug, Em, Eaug, Eaug, Faug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Gaug, Abaug, Abaug, Aaug, Bbaug, Eb7sus2, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, Aaug/C, Caug/Db, Eaug/Db, F/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a EBmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, D Overtone, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!