EBmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '1103' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: EBm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), E (5J), Ab (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 1 1 0 3
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative EBmMaj7 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (4): Daug/Eb, Gbaug/Eb, Bbaug/Eb, Ebm/D,
- Same Fingering (17): Gb7sus4, Gb6, Gb13, Gb13, Daug/Eb, Gbaug/Eb, Bbaug/Eb, Dbsus4/Eb, Esus2/Eb, Bsus4/Eb, Bsus2/E, Bsus4/Db, Gbsus4/E, B/F, Esus2/F, Bsus4/F, Cdim/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a EBmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, D Overtone, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!