bb7sus4 Ukulele Chord
Played '1311' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : A (T), D (4J), E (5J), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 1 3 1 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative bb7sus4 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Fm11, Ebsus2/Ab, Bbsus4/Ab,
- Same Fingering (25): C7sus4, Cm11, Db7sus4, D7sus4, Eb7sus4, E7sus4, F7sus4, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abm11, Am11, Bbm11, B7sus4, Bm11, Ebsus2/Ab, Bbsus4/Ab, Asus2/Gb, Esus2/A, Bsus4/A, Esus4/Gb, Fsus2/Bb, Csus4/Bb, Gbsus2/B, Dbsus4/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a bb7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, F Major, G Major, D Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, A Blues, E Blues, C Major pentatonic, G Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Gb Altered, Db Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!