baug7 Ukulele Chord
Played '2332' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: b7+5.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), F (6m), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 2 3 3 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative baug7 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Baug/A, Ebaug/A,
- Same Fingering (16): C13, Caug7, Db13, D13, Eb13, Ebaug7, E13, Bbsus2, Bb13, Bbaug7, Bsus2, B13, Gm/Ab, Baug/A, Ebaug/A, Dbm/D,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a baug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, Eb Overtone, G Overtone, A Altered, Db Altered, Db Altered bb7, A Super locrian, Db Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!