Baug7 Ukulele Chord
Played '2332' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: B7+5.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), G (6m), A (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 2 3 3 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Baug7 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Baug/A, Ebaug/A,
- Same Fingering (16): Bbsus2, Bsus2, C13, Db13, Eb13, B13, Bb13, Bbaug7, Caug7, Ebaug7, D13, E13, Gm/Ab, Baug/A, Ebaug/A, Dbm/D,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Baug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Overtone, F Overtone, B Altered, Eb Altered, Eb Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!